- Transition to Agroecology: producing sufficient healthful, safe and affordable food for a larger share of people worldwide.
Track chair: Paola Migliorini, Albino Maggio
- Transitioning to Circular Economy: the role of organic agriculture.
Track chairs: Luigi Cembalo, Massimiliano Borrello
- Protecting soils, water, air, biodiversity and landscapes.
Track chair: Massimo Fagnano, Nunzio Fiorentino
- Emerging ethics concerns, minimal and careful food processing, sustainable food habits, lifestyles trust and consumer needs.
Track chairs: Simona Naspetti, Teresa Del Giudice
- Societal and Policy dimension of organic farming.
Track chair: Danilo Gambelli, Giuseppina Migliore
- Better breeds, feeds, animal health, animal welfare for in organic livestock farming and aquaculture.
Track chairs: Antonio Di Francia, Giuseppe Lembo
- Integrated Pest Management in Organic Farming Systems.
Track chair: Stefano Colazza, Gianfranco Romanazzi