• March 31st, 2018 : two pages abstract submission
April 30th, 2018 (for Special Sessions only)
• April 25th, 2018 : notification of acceptance
• May 10th, 2018: early bird registration deadline
• May 25th, 2018: registration deadline to be included in the final program
• May 25th, 2018: revised abstracts/full papers (Full papers are welcome but not mandatory. It is mandatory only for those who wish to be considered for the BEST PAPER award and for publication on a scientific Journal, SCOPUS indexed)
Review process and Best paper award competition
Abstracts and full papers will be evaluated, following a peer review system, by two anonymous readers. Full papers will be also evaluated for the inclusion in the best paper award competition. Only for those selected a committee will make the final decision by taking in account the manuscript and the presentation during the conference.
All accepted papers will be available to participants on a USB pen drive and will be uploaded in Organic e-prints.
A special issue of an indexed journal will be organized. Papers will be selected by the International Scientific Committee among those submitted for best paper competition and sent to the journal for peer review.